Chasity Fowlkes, previously Chandler is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Masters level Certified Addictions Professional, Internationally Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor, Certified Sex Therapist, EMDR trained clinician, Certified Daring Way Facilitator, Qualified Supervisor for Mental Health Counselors. She is also a Certified Prepare Enrich facilitator for dating, marital and premarital couples and a trainer for others. Chasity is the CEO of this Practice & her new group practice Catalyst for Change Psychiatry & Counseling Services. Chasity has earned her Associate’s & Bachelor’s Degrees in Psychology and her Master’s Degree in Counseling with an Emphasis in Professional Mental Health Counseling. Chasity is currently pursuing additional certifications in Substance Abuse and Sex Education. Chasity is the CEO and Clinical Director at Catalyst for Change Psychiatry & Counseling Services, which specializes in general mental health and psychiatric services. Chasity is also the Founder and CEO of the National Institute for Sexual Health & Wellness, which is the first Sex Therapy Certification Program and Sexuality Institute that is geared towards Black, Indigenous and People of Color in the world.
In addition to her educational accomplishments, Chasity is a four-time published author in the following books: The 2021 Best Selling Anthology She’s Dope: From Single Mom to CEO with her chapter Just A Kid From Dade City: The Journey to SheBoss CEO, Best Selling Anthology Sex After Divorce: Been There, Done That & Had The Orgasm to Prove it! of which she was the visionary author and with her chapter “Sex, Love & All The Bullshit in Between!” the 2019 Best Selling book Brand New Me The Pursuit of Wholeness with her chapter “A Quest to Feel Wanted” and the and the 2018 Black Therapist’s Rock A Glimpse Through the Eyes of Experts with her chapter titled “Sex, Sexuality & Gender: The Unspoken Connection to Mental Health. She is currently working on several other book projects, helps helpers birth their books and contributes her writing talents to several other magazines, platforms and entities.
Chasity has over 21 years of experience in the helping field. She specializes in the following areas working with children, teenagers, adults and couples:
- Gender/Sexuality Concerns
- Therapy for Therapists & Other Professional Helpers
- High Functioning Professionals (CEO, COO, etc)
- Sex Education (holistic: self-esteem, sense of self as a sexual being, etc)
- Sex Therapy
- Sex/Relationship Coaching
- Relationship Issues to include, but not limited to communication issues, lack of intimacy, sexual concerns, conflict resolution, etc)
- Marital & Relationship Concerns
- Pre-Marital and Dating Counseling
- Infidelity Recovery
- Polyamory, Consensual Non-Monogamy
- LGBTQ+ Concerns
- hRt Consideration/gender therapy
- Trauma, EMDR: Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing
- Substance Abuse Evaluations and Counseling
Chasity is the only certified sex therapist in the Treasure Coast specializing in transgender concerns and gender therapy.
Chasity is also temporarily licensed to see clients in Massachusetts and New Jersey since 2020. Due to COVID-19 some states allow independently licensed therapist from other states to see their residence. Chasity will see her ideal clients in those states if ethically possible. If she is unable to see them, assistance to find a good fit is welcomed.
- National Association of Black Counselors-National Division Chair of Sexuality & Chair of LGBTQ+ Division
- Black Therapists Rock – Previous Secretary, Previous Vice President, Previously served as Director of Mentorship. Current Professional Member
- American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapist – Professional Member
- Florida Counseling Association – Professional Member
- Florida Association for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Counseling
- Central Florida Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Certified Daring Way Facilitator
- Facilitator of the Gender Clinician Collaborative in Florida